July 21 (Reuters) – The next are the highest tales within the Monetary Occasions. Reuters has not verified these tales and doesn’t vouch for his or her accuracy.
– BHP weighs sale of oil and gasoline property in overview of enterprise choices https://on.ft.com/3wTau7K
– Border checks minimize on individuals coming back from inexperienced and amber checklist international locations https://on.ft.com/2UvJspY
– JPMorgan grants Jamie Dimon ‘particular’ inventory award to remain at financial institution https://on.ft.com/3izaqoq
– Sunak has little room for giveaways in spending overview, says IFS https://on.ft.com/3eEjyXI
– World miner BHP Group is contemplating getting out of oil and gasoline in a multibillion-dollar exit because it appears to hurry up its retreat from fossil fuels.
– Passengers returning to England from international locations on the federal government’s “inexperienced” and “amber” journey lists could now not face intensive checks on their Covid documentation.
– JPMorgan Chase “particular award” of 1.5 million share choices that it stated mirrored the board’s want for one of many longest-serving chief executives on Wall Road to remain on the financial institution for a “important variety of years”.
– British finance minister Rishi Sunak is prone to have 30 billion kilos ($40.89 billion) of headroom for additional spending or tax cuts this yr in contrast with funds forecasts made in March, however his longer-term flexibility is restricted, a suppose tank stated. ($1 = 0.7337 kilos) (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)